B.A.S. in ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Completion of an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree from a Florida College or other regionally accredited college or university. (Students who have completed equivalent coursework, with a minimum of 60 transferrable semester credit hours, including 18 semester credit hours of LSSC’s General Education core requirements, will be considered on a case by case basis, but may require additional coursework prior to acceptance into a baccalaureate degree program.)
Completion of all developmental (college preparatory) coursework as required by placement testing
Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in all post-secondary coursework
Baccalaureate Application Process
- Contact the Office of Baccalaureate Programs at 352.435.6435 about upcoming Information Sessions or to make an appointment to discuss the B.A.S. in Organizational Management program.
- If all Admissions Requirements listed above are met, submit the online Baccalaureate Admissions Application with the following:
- the designated application fee,
- official high school transcript or GED scores,
- official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions, sent directly to the LSSC Admissions and Records Office, and
- the Florida Residency Affidavit and required documentation.
3. Once all transcripts have been received and evaluated, students receive acceptance letter from the Office of Baccalaureate Programs, along with information regarding the required academic advising appointment and Baccalaureate Welcome & Orientation session.