Southern Scholarship Foundation
Applications are accepted year round
- Must be planning to attend one of the four major universities in Florida: Florida A & M University, Florida Gulf Coast University, Florida State University, and University of Florida
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or better
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must demonstrate high motivation
- Must be willing to share household duties and responsibilities in a cooperative spirit
Collegiate Living Organization Scholarship
Applications accepted year-round
- Must be or plan to be an active student of University of Florida at the time application is submitted.
Online applications are available at http://cloliving.org/docs/CLO app May2006v3.pdf
University of Central Florida-Diversity Enhancement Scholarship (DEST)
Application deadline to apply is May 13, 2013
This Program is for qualified minority students (Alaskan Native, American Indian, Asian, Black, Hispanic, and Pacific Islander.)
Need- based students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
Merit and Need/Merit Based students must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Gain admission as a degree- seeking student into the junior year at U.C.F.
Priority given to students who declare a major in one of the stem disciplines: Fields of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
Must complete an A.A. or A.S. degree from an accredited Florida Community College or State College between December 2012 and August 2013.
Applications are required to email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org from their assigned UCFname@knights.ucf.edu email account for purpose of verification.
Applications are available at the Financial Aid Office.
Scholarship Websites For The State Universities: