Library Resources for Distance Learning Faculty
The LSCC Libraries have a number of electronic resources and services available for distance learning students. For subscription resources such as databases - students log on using their X-ID as the Borrower ID and their six-digit birth date (MMDDYY) as the PIN. Click on the links below for additional instructions.
Link directly to...
- Online Subscription Databases - periodical and reference resources
(Go to the Databases A-Z page, right click on the database name, select Properties, then copy the URL)
- Articles within a Database (Instructions and link generator)
- eBooks from the Catalog (Instructions)
Research Guides and Tutorials
Online Library Services
(contact Nora Rackley for details)
- Embed a librarian in your course
- Request a Research or Course Guide (for an assignment or entire course)
- Schedule a library instruction session - online or in person