Marketing & College Relations
The Office of College Relations and Marketing promotes public awareness and support for Lake-Sumter State College and its mission through internal and external publications, advertising, promotions, media relations and special events.
It serves as the central clearinghouse and press liaison in order to assure consistent standards for college-wide media coverage, print, and promotional materials.
As LSSC's in-house advertising agency, it develops LSSC's marketing plan and budgets, conceptualizes and creates internal and external marketing and information materials, negotiates media buys, and coordinates pre-press production. It also provides photography, copy writing and graphic design services to all college departments.
- FACC 2006 Award of Excellence - 2nd Place - Annual Report
- FACC 2007 Award of Excellence - 1st Place - Student Planner *Best Bang For Your Buck
- FACC 2010 Award of Excellence - 1st Place - Student Handbook/Orientation Guide
- FACC 2010 Award of Excellence - 1st Place - Annual Report *Best Bang For Your Buck
- AFC 2011 Award of Excellence - 2nd Place - Student Handbook/Orientation Guide
- AFC 2012 Award of Excellence - 1st Place - Catalog- Print
*Best Bang For Your Buck
most economical and efficient publication, promotional item or advertising effort.
For any questions please contact: Sasheika Tomlinson, MBA
Director of Marketing and College Relations
9501 U.S. Hwy 441
Leesburg, FL 34788