PIE is the centralized location for grant services. To promote Lake-Sumter State College principles and strategic goals and ensure that every grant proposal and project aligns with the college vision, mission, goals and values, the Office of PIE has developed grant procedures to assist the LSSC Faculty and Staff in their pursuit and acquisition of external funding.
The Senior Grants Manager is the go-to person for assistance with grant research, development and submission. Help is available for the following aspects of the grants process:
- Researching funding sources.
- Interpreting guidelines
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Providing required data Analysis and data
- Writing narratives
- Reviewing drafts
- Obtaining signatures
- Copying and submitting the proposal
Important Rules for Grant Seeking
- The college Cabinet must approve project concepts before a proposal is developed for submission to an external funding source using the form below, Grant Concept Proposal Approval Form.
- All grant proposals must be reviewed by PIE before submission to a funding source.
- All grant proposals written in partnership must undergo the same process.
Let's begin the grants process...
Complete a Strategic Grant Needs Analysis
Develop a proposal
Guide to Writing Grants
Grant Resource Sites